Learning management system tour
Discover the benefits of ecelearn
|AS AN EDUCATOR
||AS A STUDENT
||FOR CONTENT CREATION
For an ecelearn learning management solution (LMS) demo, please check the highlights below or contact us to arrange a temporary login to our e-learning solution demo for guests.
Learn like never before
With ecelearn, learners can start learning from the moment they first log in. And ecelearn’s intuitive navigation, speed, simplicity and clean design will keep your learners coming back for more.
- In ecelearn’s classroom section your learners can:
- get straight into your multi-media course material, quizzes, interactive tasks and assignments
- add their own notes at any time, such as reminders, to-dos and web links
- create bookmarks to important course information as they go
- complete reflective tasks with ecelearn’s journal tool
- With easy-to-use online forums, ecelearn encourages the exchange of experience and ideas between learners.
- This enhances learning and creates a sense of community.
- The online library section gives learners quick access to the course-based reference material and external links that you’ve provided.
- To help create an enjoyable and productive online learning experience, ecelearn includes:
- page bookmarks
- online notepad
- personal journals
- instant messaging
- Learners can view, upload and submit assessments within ecelearn.
- A wide range of assessment types are available, including:
- multi-choice quizzes
- short answer questions
- delayed or instant feedback
Teach or train with ease
From any internet connection, teachers and trainers can monitor learner progress and immediately provide individual or group support.
- With ecelearn, it’s easy to monitor each learner’s assignments, assessments and course status.
- The learner’s use of the online environment is also tracked and reported, to help ensure course compliance.
- An electronic marking tool, in pdf format, ensures consistent marking of submitted documents.
- Automatic grading is available for short answer assessments.
- A purpose-built tool enables direct communication with learners.
- This occurs within the system, so messages don’t get lost in the clutter of email inboxes.
- You can quickly review each learner’s reflective tasks through their journal entries.
- With ecelearn, it’s quick and easy to create and facilitate discussions on course-related topics.
- You can schedule whole-group discussions for a particular time or allow learners to contribute at a time that suits.
- Because the discussions are online, learners can review the content as often as they like.
Self-manage your ecelearn solution
ecelearn gives your organisation the flexibility to manage most areas of the system yourself. Support is also available from ecelearn if your resources are limited. See Consulting services
Your system administrator can manage the following within ecelearn.
- Apply your branding.
- Set up the system to suit your processes and organisational requirements.
- Control your email host and address information, search parameters and more.
- Define and manage an infinite number of roles, such as learner, instructor, administrator, moderator, and their associated permissions.
- Assign roles to individual users.
- Reports allow the system administrator to monitor all categories of system usage.
- Edit and manage the content and categories of ecelearn’s user help system.
- Manage the look and functionality of features such as calendar, notebook, discussions and journals.
Create compelling content
Creating effective online learning content is a breeze with ecelearn.
Use built-in templates
- Create clear, concise course material using templates based on best-practice instructional design.
- Apply your organisation’s look and feel, including your logo, colours and terminology.
Add multimedia content
- Include text, images, video, flash and a wide range of assessment types.
Convert and upload existing material
- Convert information from Microsoft Word, or similar programs, to course content for ecelearn.
- Upload course content for learners directly into ecelearn.
Create an online reference library
- Populate the library section of ecelearn with links to documents, journals, videos and websites.
Get specialist help if you need it
- Our team includes experienced online educators who are available if you’d like help with course creation and instructional design. See Consulting services
ecelearn comes with built-in tools that increase collaboration and enhance learning.
- ecelearn includes a discussion forum tool that makes it easy for learners, teachers and moderators to interact.
- Discussions can be linked to a specific course or created for specific groups of learners or instructors.
- Messages can be sent to individuals or groups through ecelearn’s eMessage feature.
- These messages are kept within ecelearn, away from the clutter of email inboxes.
- Instructors and learners can also interact within ecelearn through the journal feature.
For an ecelearn learning management solution (LMS) demo, please contact us to arrange a temporary login to our e-learning solution demo for guests.
To learn more
To find out how ecelearn can help your organisation:
> See tailored e-learning solutions
> Contact us today
Learning Management Solution demo, LMS demo, e-Learning solution demo